Saturday, September 19, 2009

#15 - RSS Feeds

This is really new to me. Most of the activities and applications we've done to date, I at least had some basic knowledge of what they were about, but I wasn't aware of how RSS Feeds worked.

I like it.

I've added some feeds that are personal and as a result I'll always be informed about what the latest happenings are in Cricket, which is of course very important.

A drawback I can see is that it may become overwhelming, with the amount of updates that happen each day.

How can I use this in a school environment? OK, this is where my imagination is limited. For me, I'll look for some sites that keep up-to-date information on the latest teen reads. I'm not sure what the students could use it for... I'll look forward to reading other posts to steal some ideas =)

No comments:

Post a Comment